When the waves of life churn and moan -
Our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.
- M. Scott Peck
Are you struggling -
- With family, career, transitions or relationships?
- To find joy?
- With anger and resentment?
- To know what God’s destiny is for you?
- To overcome loneliness?
- With grief and loss?
- To be loved for who you are?
- To embrace your past?
- With fear and hopelessness?
- To live authentically?
- With handling shame and trauma?
- With being valued or heard?
Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
- What does a grace filled life feel like?
- How do I move beyond the hurt and pain in my life?
- Are you thinking I am not sure if I feel God’s steadfast love?
- Prayer what is that and what does it mean and what does it not mean?
- My head knows God is with me but my heart is not sure?
- What is most important in your relationship with God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit?
Faith based counseling may be right for you.
- CLIENT PRAISE -
"I have been engaging in spiritual direction with Kara for three years. I find her ability to companion me as I have journeyed through my spiritual discernment to be affirming, generous and kind. Kara has the delightful ability to bring curiosity, genuine caring and compassion to each encounter."
(A woman in her 60s)